You can now submit for the Euregion Shorts Film Festival 2017!
- Films must be completed after 1 January, 2012.
- The maximum running time is 20 minutes (including credits).
- Films in every genre can be submitted (e.g. fiction, documentary, animation, experimental and more).
- To submit for the Euregion Shorts competition the origin of the film must be (geographical) Euregion Meuse-Rhine* or the director, writer or producer is from the Euregion Meuse-Rhine.
- For the Dutch and International selection all films from outside the Meuse-Rhine Euregion are eligible.
- Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles or dubbed in English.
- Submissions only with online screeners.
- Viewing at festival by digital files or DCP.
* The Meuse–Rhine Euregion contains: Limburg (Netherlands), Limburg (Belgium), Province of Liège (Belgium), Deutsch Sprachige Gemeinschaft (Belgium), Region Aachen (Germany), Cologne and Düsseldorf.
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.